Phones= Deaf(-f+th)

Posted by VonDign 3/27/09 2 opinions

Talking on the phone = TORTURE

I'd rather listen to a T-pain/ Ronbrowz duet with the auto-tune off....

I know i am a quiet dude and i don't say much but being on the phone does not help. Here I am where i am ( whether it be my room or outside or in class) and you are...wherever and we're talking about bullisht most of the time...apart, but bound by this, this fucking device.
I love cellphones i think its one of the most convenient additions to our society in the last 20 or so years but i dont like talkin on em!!

No im not a drug dealer hiding from the cops
No im not deaf
No im not so quiet that being on the phone sukx for me (maybe that what it is lol)

I just dislike it. Ever since i got my first jack I wasnt too keen on using it. If im talkin to the right chick (talkative but curious) then i can be distracted from the fact that I am on the phone and next thing u know im in a 2 hour + conversation (only at night time, sprint aint playin). However, if there is dullness due to pauses in conversation or no mention of sex within an hour my willingness to be on the phone will depreciate. I hate how the phone feels in my ears too; sometimes with every word (spoken by whoever im on the line with) I can feel some part of my ears pulsate. I dont know what it is but trust it is not plesant at all. Plus! talk of phones causing cancer doens't put help my situation. To tell you the truth i'd rather text my ass off. I probably aint the only male you've heard this from, phones are for the birds.

Phones = Death

2 Responses so far.

  1. I feel you those phone calls are for the Birds, and for some reason females just don't know how to let us get off. You can say stuff like "aight ill hit you tomorrow" or "I'm getting tired" and they still keep talking. The love-hate relationship for the cell phone between women and men is one of the worlds greatest secrets. Real Talk!

  2. I feel you
    Guys dont understand that i dont want to be on the phone alot so they tend to think that im avoiding them or something

    My homeboy basically cursed me out yesterday because he says i haven't talked to him on the phone in over a week or so which is true because i dont initiate phone calls unless its to my grandmother or one of my sisters (I Hardly EVER talk to my brothers)

    So because im not always yapping on the phone im the bad guy

    I lost alot of "friends" this way

    Phones are evil, i dont like the fact that people can get in touch with you whenever the hell they want