You ever meet someone that you see in color when everyone else is in black and white.
Don't get it twisted I'm not close to being in another relationship, I'm just saying. [sigh] Ive known this chick since September just a bit before my ex and we were feeling each other. She came by the crib one night and we were watching fight club then i start trying to get her in that mood. I start kissing her, my hands start moving into interesting places. From her chest to her ummm...chest ...eventually i make moves toward her yam and she wasn't having it. Usually i wouldn't be mad at all but i would be a lil tight, but with her i wasn't in the least tight. Homegirl said no and I halted to a degree [i couldnt stop messin with those lips] , she told me how much she liked me and how cool i was but she doesnt wanna get down like that. Me, I dont look at a chick wrong if she lets me fuck on the first night; I'd look at her like a ho if she lets everyone else she's dated hit in the same situation. I'm special as fuck and if a chick is feeling me enough to wanna beat on the 1st how can i hold that against her.
[Like Andre 3000 said: "she just knows what she wants out of life" (Where Are My Panties- The Love Below)]
It made me like her that much more. Not only was she sexier than a lil bit her personality was bannanas. I've never met anyone more compatible with me ever in my life. She wasnt perfect but MAN! was she close. She has the ill sense of humor, a great outlook on life, a perfect mix of strength and vulnerability, her freakiness level is close to mine and shes open with everything. She suprised the shit out of me cuz I tend to think less of people before I actually introduce myself to them. Although she tends to bug me with her honesty it puts me in a better place.
Now DJ you're probably wondering why i didnt get with her instead of my Ex and there is a good reason for that. I met her in my graduating semester so she didnt wanna get to serious with me so...no sex, at one point she even wanted stop talkin cuz she didnt wanna get too close. Then came my now ex girlfriend. Although our communication was supposed to stop it didn't i still kept texting her. We held off on the sex talk and we just became friends but it didnt stay that way. I told all the girls i was talking to at that time that i was now taken....everyone but her. I knew I had to but something in me held off cuz I still wanted her. There were times when the semester was winding down where i had a chance to do something and i tried not to but eventually i tried to get it poppin again and she deaded me cuz i had a Gf [had to tell her at some point].
ANYWAY...Fast foward to now we still talkin. Shes living in Spain for the semester and we talk everyday. we talkin about gettin back up sometime in the future when she gets back and the anticipation is...great. What comes to mind in our relationship is chemistry. That term, when it comes to relationships was a bit vague to me until a couple of days ago. I thought about all the chicks ive been associated with and although the chemistry was ok it was never so prevalent as it is in me an Julips' Chemisty. I thought she set the bar and it has yet to be met.
oh yeah and the reason why we arent together like that is because she lives in upstate NY, you never know though...
Labels
analytical
as we continue on
Asian women
asswhuppins
ataraxia
awards
balls
birthday
Black people
Black Women
blood
bored shit
Burning Bridges
cars
Celebrity Fuckability
changes
confessions
conspiracy
Creativity
Current Events
dating
death
decisions
dedicated to you the reader
depression
Dick moves
difference
Dogs
don v original
dreams
driving
drunk tales
dumniggashit
epiphanies
familial shit
feeling n shit
felt
female objectivity
fighting
food
friends
fuck
fuckntell
funny shit
going back
google
GOTDAMN
growin up
Gym
Haiti
Her
holidays
home
hypotheticals
ignorant shit
inspiration
intro mothafucka
ipod touch
Joker
JS
kids
love
Lucky
lyrics
maleness
me
me shit
mma
Mom
Money
mos def
Movies
Music
My Mind State
Myspace
New years
New York City
Obama
old shit
opinion
Other bloggers shit
people
Philadelphia
philosophy
philosphy
poetry
political shit
porno flick bishes
pressure
Random
realizations
Relations
relationships
Revalations
scary shit that happens
secrets
sex
She can get it Alert.
shorty
sleazee
snoring
something special
spoiler alert
Squirts
Stem Cells
Survey
tagged
tension
texts
thankfulness
thoughts
time
Titties
tommorow
TV. relationships
Twitterer
Vent
Ventilation
videos
Villainy
Wants
Weakness
Week
whats wrong with the world
White Women
Women
Words of Wisdom
workplace events

0 Responses so far.
Post a Comment