The Return to NYC 2

Posted by VonDign 1/27/10 0 opinions

Wow today (weds 1/20) I ain't do much drinking but info was exchanged.

Yeah from the words of my aunt and grandma someone in Haiti tried to kill me back when I was over there in 91'. Lol Tati (aunt) said that people were lookin at me and my brother cause we came over from NYC or the states in general. They tellin me stories of people would be outside my window whispering my name an isht, they call these people jab (jahb) now me I think it's some super superstitious isht but people believe in that kinda stuff shit grandma (in a way to rationalize the quake) says that it's Gods way of punishing the jahb n the bad people, but she just distraught over the whole thing.


i heard that shit, i was scared as hell cuz damn i didnt know people were clocking me like that.. i was totally oblivious and thats understandable cause i was a little kid. Thank God cause it coulda been aloooot worse

I also learned that I was in Haiti very early on in my life when I was 2. It was then my good friend who I mentioned before "lundi" pushed me n she broke my tooth n isht. Lol madda fact I learned her name wasn't "lundi" but "nandi". After the story I cautiously asked my aunt her fate after the quake...she said that she's in nursing school in Miami lol. It wasn't all good news tho our only neighbor back when we were in port-au prince is dead, not cause of the quake, he died very poor and was walkin the port-au-prince streets an old panhandler. Sad shit cuz dude taught me how to type n isht. Well he tried.. Lol

Ehh it was a very nostalgic day. Today...again. Went past my uncles crib n I felt like a stranger.... We was never really close wit that family due to isht but it was wierd seeing them...didn't see all of em but still maybe it was best, who knows.

0 Responses so far.