One of the things I tried doing in order to get me to write again is just mini blog in my notes app. It’s inconsistent but more consistent then me logging on to here
Hey how ya doing
Anyway. I have a child now. Not sure if I wrote this down on here but yes. She’s a girl. I’m very private even here so I won’t give away too much about her but she’s my world.
Now that I think about it maybe I have written about her on here before. The fake self made issue about how she has a father and I can’t relate so I can’t relate how she’s sees me kind of issue.
We’re way past that. Shot myself in the foot mentally. Grazed. Healed. Threw the gun away on that one.
A stupid endeavor
Anyway…
I wrote mini blogs on my notes app about the “highlights of my day”.
These events are almost entirely if not entirely Daught related. I’m calling her Daught on here for obvious reasons. Just things she does. Milestones funny little quirks.
Anyway without further ado. I want to put this down here in one of the longest running blog sites ever. Here goes:
Highlight of my day
11/27 - thanksgiving dinner. We telling stories and eating and at some point my daughter came out her shell and finally showed everyone who she is. Amazing. It’s like everyone met her for the first time again.
11/28
Seeing her walk around in her little outfit. It was a little hoodie with ears on it. Off white ish but blueish too. So cute.
12/1 -
She was petting Tucker ,and and while she was stroking his fur, she kept looking at his mouth as he started panting, and she was so curious you could see her little eyes focused on his face as she circled him.
12/2
Watching her kick a soccer ball across the room. Will she like soccer? Sports? That would be awesome.
12/3
When she was at the dinner table and I kept saying I love and she kept repeating it, but she kept accentuating else throughout the entire phrase so it would be I love you loo something like that. And her tongue would out so funny.
12/29
Dinner with wife’s fam.
She is taking to them. It has took her awhile to get used to them but seeing her personality shine as we know it was pretty cool. She wasn’t open all the way but she opened up enough lol
1/16/26
Finally ate at my mom’s house. Soup joumou, a Haitian special. Watching her eat it is always dope because it kinda bridges the gap between my mom and her somewhat. We were late in eating it because my moms had to go to nyc for new years. Glad we were able to make it happen.
2/1/26
She played the keyboard mad long. She stumbled on to some new sound with a press of a button and she tinkered with it longer. Had some lil vibes in there among all the different noises she made with it. Her uncle (my side) got her the keyboard for Xmas and she be on it everyday but this was the longest. She also had me read to her. Lately she lately she hasn’t been letting me read, but today was different as I read a bunch of book and she actually sat down when I read it. She still hates me wearing glasses, but it’s OK when she does take them off. it feels like she been waiting to finally see me sometimes. She has that silent look about her when she takes my glasses off like oh there he is lol . OK, that’s it.
3/25
Fav thing she did today. She woke up after obv having a dream. Must have been about the dog because she started barking and the proceeded to tell the dog to go to his spot.
4/29
She made a funny face while we played with the Blocks. A bombastic side eye with a smirk had me rolling. She’s so expressive. Love that for her as I’m absolutely not 😂😂. She’s awesome.
Most of the others are commemorated through recordings so I’ll just review and write and add them on separate posts later. But they’ll come in batches.

0 Responses so far.
Post a Comment